Thursday, January 03, 2008

So long...farewell...auf weidersehen goodbye...




I just received my last issue of Blueprint in the mail and It's such a great issue! I know that we've had a month or so to get use to the news but holding the last issue in my hands today really bummed me out. The magazine is laid out so well and it really caters to our age group so well ( even my boyfriend looks forward to it). It made me think of when " My So Called Life" was cancelled back in 95'. Such a great show and ahead of it's time. I was so upset back then and i remember thinking it wasn't given a chance. Remember, they cancelled it right when Angela and Jordan Catalano started dating officially. I think Blueprint Wasn't given a chance and thats that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I had a blog, I would have had a rant about this too!!!!!