Saturday, January 05, 2008

If they were me and I was you, Would you have liked a present too...

I love holidays and birthday's and celebrations in general. Not so, when it comes to my birthday celebrations. I feel like my birthday lands in a really strange, broke, partied out pocket of time. Everyone is reflecting on the year past and contemplating on what they can improve in the new year. Plus, you feel a little chubby and your cash flow has stopped flowing. But this is an momentous birthday and i feel like it should be celebrated. When Damian asked me what i wanted to do i said, " I want to have a photo happening. "

hap·pen·ing
–noun
1. something that happens; occurrence; event.
2. an unconventional dramatic or artistically orchestrated performance, often a series of discontinuous events involving audience participation.
3. any event considered worthwhile, unusual, or interesting.

Thank you to my friends and Damian for giving me the best birthday ever! Everyone had an amazing time and i think it got some out of the new years funk they found themselves in.




Amazing birthday invite Sonia made for the party...

































No comments: