Thursday, January 10, 2008

terrariumtastic!

Joanna came to my birthday celebration bearing one amazing handmade gift. She made me a terrarium made with love. For all you folks out there that don't know what a terrarium is, get with it!

It's a plant which takes up residence in a glass jar or container and you can observe it as much as you want. Mine comes with two little dudes. I felt extra special after joanna told me she stole Matt's change jar for my special lil gift. She said she had been eyeing it for a while.









They are super low maintenance... I spray it once a week and open the lid once and while. I can't wait to try and make one myself. I just have to find that one perfect container. Maybe Damian's change jar...

Check out Joanna's awesome drawing blog here...http://heyrussia.blogspot.com/

No comments: