Wednesday, February 13, 2008

yummy valentine



heart shaped croutons for the tomato bisque soup i made for our Valentine's dinner. Yep, super gay...



I'm really proud of these lovely Linzer cookies I made. I originally got the recipe from marthstewart.com and to my dismay they didn't turn out. I think the recipe asked for too much flour, after refrigerating them i couldn't roll these suckers out. I then noticed that the linzer cookie cutter set i had bought came with a recipe. I bought it at this really cute store called Applewares
in Park Slope. This recipe was perfect! I then used black cherry jam for the center. I took some to work the following day and everyone was way impressed!



lovely flowers for me...

1 comment:

malia said...

awwwwwww. i love your blog! you and d are still my fav couple. someone should write a book about you two.... how about you?⁄

hugs from london,
malia